Our 10 step excavation and remodeling process is designed to ensure your job is done professionally and completely to your satisfaction.
- In a timely fashion we set up an appointment to discuss your project in person. It is important to fully understand what it is you are trying to achieve so that we can offer ideas you may not have considered. A good understanding of your goals helps us to create the best possible plan to meet your needs.
- We develop a preliminary plan that will enable us to calculate an accurate estimate of both cost and how long the job will take. We meet with you again to discuss our proposal and adjust the plan if necessary.
- Once you have hired us to do the work we can obtain any required permits by submitting plans to the appropriate authorities.
- We then measure the site with our specialized laser and measuring equipment. This enables us to mark off the site with extreme precision.
- We take great care to ensure that utilities are not disturbed. Before the project begins, we work with the utility companies to identify potential issues.
- We review the final plans with you one more time before work commences.
- We schedule the appropriate equipment and operators and begin. The project manager checks the job on a daily basis.
- We clean up the job site when the work is completed.
- We arrange a final walk through to ensure the job is done to your satisfaction. On larger jobs we may schedule frequent work reviews.
- A few days after completion of the work you will receive a short customer satisfaction survey. We will ask you for a testimonial and, if possible, a recommendation to other potential clients.